In the following we inform you about the collection of personal data when using our website dornier-consulting.com
(1) The term “personal data”, with reference to the definition in Art. 4 No. 1 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (hereinafter referred to as: “Basic Data Protection Regulation” or “DSGVO” for short), means all data relating to you personally. This includes, for example, name, address, e-mail addresses and user behaviour. With regard to the other terms, in particular the terms “processing”, “responsible party”, “processor” and “consent”, we refer you to the legal data protection definitions of Art. 4 DSGVO.
(2) We process personal data as a matter of principle only to the extent necessary to provide a functioning website and the content and services offered by us. The processing of personal data is only carried out regularly if you have given us your consent within the meaning of Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a) DSGVO or if the processing is permitted by statutory provisions, in particular by one of the legal bases specified in Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b) to lit. f) DSGVO.
(3) Your personal data will be deleted or blocked as soon as the purpose of storage no longer applies. Storage may also take place if provided for by national or European regulations to which we are subject. In this case, the data will be blocked or deleted when the storage period prescribed in the respective regulations has expired. The latter shall not apply if further storage of the data is necessary for the conclusion or performance of a contract.
(4) Insofar as we wish to use contracted service providers for individual functions on our website or use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you below in detail about the respective processes.
The person responsible within the meaning of Art. 4 No. 7 DSGVO, the other data protection laws applicable in the member states of the European Union and other regulations with provisions of data protection law character:
Dornier Consulting International GmbH
legally represented by the managing directors Dr. Ralf Gilgen, Christian Daumann und Christian Wäntig
Phone: +49 30 253991 0
Fax: +49 30 253991 99
Further details can be found in our Impressum.
Data protection officer
You can contact our data protection officer at the following address:
Dornier Group GmbH
Phone: +49 30 253991 0
You have the following rights with regard to your personal data:
- the right to information,
- the right to rectification and erasure,
- the right to limit the processing,
- the right to object to the processing,
- the right to data portability.
You also have the right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority about the processing of your personal data by us.
Processing of personal data when using our website for information purposes
(1) If you access our website without registering or otherwise providing us with information (“Informational Use”), we only collect the personal data that your web browser sends to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data which is technically necessary for us to enable you to view our website and to ensure stability and security:
- Browser type and browser version
- used operating system
- Referrer URL
- Hostname of the accessing computer
- Time of the server request
- IP address
The aforementioned data is also stored in so-called log files on our servers. Not affected by this are your IP address or other data that enable the data to be allocated to you. These data will not be stored together with other personal data of yours.
(2) The collection and temporary storage of the IP address is necessary to enable the delivery of our website to your end device. For this purpose, your IP address must be stored for the duration of your visit to our website. The storage of the above-mentioned data in log files serves to ensure the functionality and optimisation of our website as well as to ensure the security of our information technology systems. These data are not evaluated for marketing purposes. Our legitimate interest in data processing lies in the aforementioned purposes. The legal basis for the collection and temporary storage of the aforementioned data and log files is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f) DSGVO.
(3) The above data for the provision of our website will be deleted when the respective session has ended. The data in log files will be deleted after seven days at the latest. We will only store your data for statistical purposes if we have previously deleted or altered your IP address and it is no longer possible to assign the data to you. The collection of the above data for the provision of our website and the storage of this data in log files is mandatory for the operation of our website. There is no possibility to object.
Processing of personal data by cookies
(1) We use so-called cookies on our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on the storage medium of your terminal device, for example on a hard disk, and through which certain information flows to us as the location that sets the cookie. Cookies cannot execute programs or transmit viruses to your end device. This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and function of which are explained below.
(a) Cookies stored on your web browser:
- Transient Cookies: These cookies are automatically deleted when you close your web browser. These include in particular session cookies. They store a so-called session ID, which can be used to assign various requests from your web browser to the joint session. This makes it possible to recognise your terminal device when you return to our website. Session cookies are deleted as soon as you log out or close your web browser.
- Persistent cookies: These cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period, which may vary depending on the cookie. You can delete these cookies at any time in the settings of your web browser.
- Flash cookies: These are not recorded by your web browser but by the Flash plug-in and are therefore stored independently of your web browser. They do not have an automatic expiration date.
- HTML5 storage objects are also stored on your end device. These store the required data independently of your web browser. You do not have an automatic expiration date. “
(c) The following data and information are stored in the cookies:
- Language settings
- Information about the number of hits on our website and use of individual functions on our website
(3) The aforementioned cookies are stored on your terminal device and transmitted to our server by it. You can therefore configure the processing of data and information by cookies yourself. You can configure your web browser settings to reject third-party cookies or cookies, for example. In this context, we would like to point out that you may then not be able to use all the functions of our website properly. If you want to prevent the processing of data by Flash cookies, you must make the appropriate settings in your Flash Payer or install an add-on, e.g. for the web browser Google Chrome the add-on “Adobe Flash Killer Cookie” or for the web browser Firefox the add-on “Better Privacy”. If you want to prevent the use of HTML5 storage objects, you must use your web browser in private mode – if available. In addition, we recommend regular manual deletion of cookies and your browser history.
Further functions and offers of our website
(1) In addition to the aforementioned informational use of our website, we offer various services that you can use if you are interested. For this purpose, it is usually necessary to provide further personal data. We need this data to provide the respective service. The aforementioned data processing principles apply.
(2) To some extent, we use external service providers who have been carefully selected and commissioned by us to process this data. These service providers are bound by our instructions and are regularly checked by us.
(3) Insofar as personal data is passed on to third parties in the course of services which we offer jointly with partners, you can find more detailed information in the following descriptions of the individual services.
(4) Insofar as these third parties are domiciled in a country outside the European Economic Area, you can find more detailed information about the consequences of this circumstance in the following descriptions of the individual services.
Objection or revocation against the processing of your data
(1) You can revoke your consent to the processing of your data at any time. The revocation affects the permissibility of the processing of your personal data after its pronunciation to us.
(2) As far as the processing of your personal data is concerned, you may object to the processing if this processing is carried out on the basis of a weighing of interests. In this context, we ask you to explain the reasons why you object to the processing of your personal data by us, which arise from your particular situation. In the event that your objection is justified, we will examine the situation. We will then either not process your personal data any further, adapt the further data processing if necessary or cite compelling reasons worthy of protection why we process your personal data further.
(3) You may also object at any time to the processing of your personal data for the purpose of advertising and data analysis.
(4) Please address your revocation or objection to our contact data mentioned above.
(1) If you contact us by e-mail, the personal data you send us with your e-mail will be stored. The data will only be used to answer your questions. The data will not be passed on to third parties.
(2) The processing of the above personal data serves solely to process your enquiries. The aforementioned purposes also constitute our legitimate interest in the processing of the data. If you have given us your consent, the legal basis for processing this data is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. a) DSGVO. Furthermore, the legal basis for the processing of this data, in particular in the event that you send us the data by e-mail, is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f) DSGVO. If you wish to work towards the conclusion of a contract through your e-mail, Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. b) DSGVO constitutes an additional legal basis.
(3) The data shall be deleted as soon as they are no longer required for the purpose for which they were collected. This is the case when we have finally processed your enquiries.
(4) You can revoke the consent given to us to process your personal data at any time. You can object to the storage of your personal data at any time. We would like to point out that in this case your request cannot be processed any further. You can declare your revocation or objection by sending an e-mail to the e-mail address given in the imprint.
Processing of personal data in connection with applications
(1) If you wish to apply for a job advertised by us, it is necessary to provide personal data. This data may include personal data such as first name, surname, address, date of birth, contact data such as telephone number or e-mail address, as well as data relating to your educational and/or professional background such as grades. Data, the specification of which is absolutely necessary for the execution of the application procedure, either result from the respective job advertisement or are otherwise marked as such. The provision of further data is voluntary. If you send us your application (e.g. by e-mail), you agree to the processing of your data for the purpose of carrying out the application procedure. The data will not be passed on to third parties. Insofar as we provide you with the possibility of an online application and you use this separately provided online application procedure for the transmission of your application, separate data protection provisions apply, which you can view at any time on the website with the online application form.
(2) The processing of personal data serves solely to process your application and to carry out the application procedure. If you have given us your consent, the legal basis for processing this data is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. a) DSGVO. Otherwise, the legal basis for processing this data is § 26 BDSG-neu and Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. b) DSGVO.
(3) The data shall be deleted as soon as they are no longer required to achieve the purpose for which they were collected. In the event that the provider of the job advertisement for which you are applying informs us that the application procedure has been completed, we will delete your data immediately, otherwise after six months at the latest. A deletion will not take place if further processing and storage of your personal data is necessary in individual cases for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims. In this case, we have a legitimate interest in the further processing and storage of your personal data. The legal basis is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f) DSGVO. A deletion does not take place even if we are obliged by law to further store your personal data.
(4) You may revoke any consent given to us at any time. In particular, you may withdraw your application at any time. You should only provide us with the personal data necessary for participation in the application process and its implementation. There is no legal or contractual obligation to provide data. However, we would like to point out that we cannot carry out the application procedure without this data and cannot consider your application. You can have the data stored about you changed at any time. You can declare your revocation by sending an e-mail to the e-mail address given in the imprint.